PANEER - POTATO MASALA :
Paneer - 200 g
Potatoes - 100 g
Onion - 1 (medium)
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
FOR MASALA :
Green chillies - 2
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Coconut - 3 pieces
Cloves - 1
Cinnamon - 2
Cashews - 6-9
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Peanuts - 1 /2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Pressure cook peeled and chopped potatoes for 3 whistles.Leave them aside till the steam leaves. Meanwhile soak paneer in hot water for 5 minutes and then cut into small cubes.Dry fry paneer and keep them aside.
2) Heat oil and add the mustard,cumin seeds and curry leaves.When the seeds begin to splutter, add chopped onion and saute till tender.
3) Add potato and mix them well with onion.
4) Add grinded masala with a cup of water and mix them well; bring to a boil and simmer, for 10-15 minutes.
5) When starts boiling ,add paneer and allow to boil for 10 minutes.Remove from the flame when the oil separates.Serve hot with rice as side dish.
MY BUTTERFLY AWARD :
Sireesha of mom'srecipies has passed this award to me.
Thank you sireesha for passing me this beautiful award .
I would like to share this award and happiness with my friends who encouraged me to develop my blog by their valuable comments.
Hai friends,enjoy this award......
Ramyabala of http://www.ramyaacooks.blogspot.com/ ,
Divya Vikram of http://divya-dilse.blogspot.com/ ,
Anudivya of http://mixtomatch.blogspot.com/ ,
Priti of http://indiankhanna.blogspot.com/ ,
Sripriya of http://srikarskitchen.blogspot.com/ ,
Deesha of http://vegetableplatter.blogspot.com/,
Sagari of http://indianhomefood.blogspot.com/
Easycrafts of http://simpleindianfood.blogspot.com/
rekha of http://plantainleaf.blogspot.com/
The rules of the award are:
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate 10 other blogs