Wheat flour – 1 cup
Milk – ¼ cup
Ghee – 2 tsp Salt to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Make dough with wheat flour,ghee,milk,salt and sufficient water.
2) Deep fry the papad or fry them directly from the flame.
3) Powder the fried papads.
4) Make small dough balls and stuff them with papad powder and roll them to make chappathis.
5) Roast chappathis on both sides. Serve hot with kurma.
MIXED VEGETABLE KURMA :
Potato - 1(small) ; peeled and chopped.
Beetroot- 1 (small) ; peeled and chopped.
Beans - 4-5 ; chopped
Carrot - 1 (medium) ; chopped
Onion - 1 ; finely chopped
Tomato - 1 ; finely chopped
Green Chillies - 2
Mustard , Jeera - 1/2 tsp each
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
curry and coriander leaves
Chilli powder/kurma power - 2 tsps
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Coconut (grinded) - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai.Add mustard and jeera,when it pops out add green chillies,curry leaves and fry for 1 minute.
2) Then add finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
3) Then add tomato and wait till they form thick gravy.
4) Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minute,till the raw smell leaves.
5) Add the powders and salt,and fry them they gets mixed with the gravy.
6) Then take a cup of mixed vegetables and add to the gravy.Fry them for 2 minutes in a slow flame.
7) Add grinded coconut and a cup of water . Allow the mixtures to boil ,till vegetables a well cooked and oil gets separated.
8) Finally add coriander leaves.Turn off the flame and serve hot with parathas/rotis.