MIXED SPROUTS BRINJAL STIR FRY
Brinjal - 50 gms
Mixed Sprouts - 1 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Red Chillies- 2
Onion - 1
Mustard and Urat Dal - 1 tsp each
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsps
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Pressure cook sprouts and keep aside .
2) Meanwhile , boil brinjal and keep aside .
3) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add Mustard and Urat dal . When it splutters , add curry leaves and Red Chillies .
4) Then , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
5) Next add grated coconut and saute till the raw smell leaves.
6) Add all the powders and salt.
7) Finally , add the veggie and sprouts . Mix them well and cook in slow flame for 5 minutes.
Serve hot with Rice .