Dosa batter - 2 cups
Green Gram - 1 cup
Onion - 2 cups chopped
Tomato - 2 cups chopped
Carrot -- 2 cups grated
Lemon juice - 1 cup
Idli podi / Paruppu Podi / Lentils Powder as per requirement
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak green gram overnight and pressure cook for 3 whistles with little salt . Drain the stock and keep aside .
2) Heat dosa pan . Spread a ladle of batter to a make dosa . Make it a bit thick .
3) Then after 2 minutes , flip to the other side .
4) Transfer it to a plate .
5) First , spread a tsp of idli podi all over the dosa .
6) Then , spread green gram , onion , tomato , carrot and a tsp of lemon juice to it .
7) Roll over and serve hot .