Dates- 1 cup
Crushed nuts - 1/4 cup(Cashews,Almond , Pista)
Sugar to taste
Elachi - 2
Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
Plain flour - 1 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Finely chop the dates .
2) Once done, heat a spoon of ghee in a pan . Saute dates and coconut for 2 minutes and add the crushed nuts.Add sugar.
3) Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid . Cook till the raw smell leaves .
4) Grind them a bit coarsely.
5) Meanwhile , knead soft dough of flour with oil .
6) Roll a small ball of flour . Place a small ball of dates in the centre and fold its corners to the centre.
7) Steam cook the momos in idli pan / microwave.