Rice - 1 cup
Mixed vegetables - 1 cup
Onion - 1 finely sliced
Green Chillies - 5
Pudina - 1 handful
Cinnamon sticks - 2
Cloves - 2
Salt to taste
Coconut milk - 2 cups
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat a spoon of ghee in a kadai . Once hot , saute whole spices for a minute . Followed by finely sliced onion and spilt chillies .
2) Add ginger garlic paste , followed by veggies .
3) Cook in slow flame with a lid covered .
4) Boil rice with coconut milk in rice cooker without the inner plate .
5) Add little salt separately for rice and vegetable.
6) Check wheter the vegetables are half cooked , once done . Remove from flame and add it to rice in the rice cooker.See to it, when veggies are added the rice . Rice should only start boiling.
7) Cook till done .
Serve with Raitha and Salad.
Linking it with Celebrate - Easter event by me , started by Jagruti .