Maida /All purpose flour - 1 cup
Baking powder - 3/4 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Sugar - 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp mixed in 2 tbsp warm water
Oil - 3 tbsps
Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
Manga pulp - 1/2 cup
Milk + Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Buttermilk - 2 tbsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Preheat oven to 180C .Grease your baking pan.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3) In another bowl, combine sugar ,oil , mango pulp, milk, yogurt, vanilla, buttermilk .
6) Then transfer half of the mango batter to another bowl and add this cocoa paste and combine well.
7) Now both mango batter and chocolate batter are ready.
8) Then add mango and cocoa batter alternatively to the pan and make swirls in it.I used bunny cookie cutters for shapes and tried few in silicon moulds.
9) Tap the pan gently to set the batter evenly and bake it for 50-55 minutes or until done.
Soft fluffy moist cake is ready to serve .
Linking it up with
and Sowmya's Eggless baking event started by swathi .