Brinjal - 3 medium
Potato - 3 medium
Tomato - 1
Onion - 1
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Turmeirc powder - 1 tsp
METHOD PREPARATION :
1) Boil potatoes and brinjal in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
2) Meanwhile , Saute onion and tomato with a spoon of oil till tender.
3) Add the masalas and spices with salt.Saute till the raw smell leaves.
4) Add Veggies finally and mix them well with the masala .
5) Remove from the flame .Garnish it with Corinader leaves,
Serve hot with Roti .
Viji's Show your Style - Aloo or Brinjal