MUTTON BIRIYANI VERSION 2
Mutton- 1/2 kg
Rice - 1 cup
Chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves , Coriander leaves,Mint leaves
Salt to taste
Ginger - garlic paste - 1 1/4 tsp
Curd - 1/2 tsp
Coconut milk -- 1 cup
Bay leaves - 2
Split green chillies - 2
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Cinnamon - 2
Cloves - 1
Coriander powder-- 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Marinate mutton with little of ginger-garlic paste,chilli powder , salt,turmeric powder and curd for 30 minutes.
2) Soak rice for 20 minutes.
3) Heat oil or ghee in pressure cooker . Once hot add biriyani leaves,chopped onion and saute till tender .
4) Then add chopped tomato ,ginger-garlic paste and split chillies.
4) Add marinated mutton,add all the powders , salt and saute for 10 minutes .
5) Finally add rice and stir well with mutton.
6) Add 1 cup of coconut milk , little water .
7) Pressure cook for 3 whisltes.Garnish with cashews.
Sending this to Srilekha's EFM : Mutton Series . . This one i made for New year .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...