All purpose flour/Maida - 2 1/2 cups
Butter - 1 cup
Sugar -1 1/2 cups
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
- Beat the butter and sugar together until they turns light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extact,milk and beat well for few minutes.
- Add the flour and knead well to form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough and flatten slowly with a rolling pin.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the cookies from dough.
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg.c and bake for 15-18 minutes or 5 minutes more till done.
Cool it down completely and enjoy these cookies.
Linking it with Love to bake event by Sangee.