Happy Holi to all my readers !! A Colourful delicious halwa as a part of our virtual holi party with my blogger friends Priya Suresh akka,Viji , Priya , Manjula , Ramya and Pradeepa.
Carrot - 3 medium size
Bun (Plain/Milk bun) - 1
Badam milk mix - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1 cup
Roasted Cashews - few
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1 ) Clean and peel the skin of carrot . Boil them and mash it well or blend in a mixer.
2) Heat ghee in a pan . Once hot , add well shredded bun to it and roast it well.
3) Followed by adding blended carrot to it.Mix it up well.
4) Meanwhile , boil sugar in a separate pan to make a syrup of one string thickness consistency.
5) Once done , add carrot bun mixture to the sugar syrup . Add ghee and mix it up well till halwa consistency.The halwa should come without sticking to the pan.
6) Garnish with ghee roasted cashews.
Linking it with SYS - Holi special event by Viji .