I found this recipe in mangalorean.com .Thank you for this yummy recipe .
Boiled eggs -- 4
Tomato -- 1
Bay leaves --2
Cinnamon -- 2
Mustard and Jeera -- 1 tsp
Curry leaves and Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Milk -- 1/4 cup
Fresh cream--1/2 tsp
Garam masala -- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Chillipowder / Sambar powder -- 2 tsps
For Gravy : Blend 2 tomatoes .
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot,add mustard and jeera . When it starts to splutter , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
2) Then add chopped tomato and spices .
3) Add the tomato puree with all the powders and salt.
4) Then add milk , salt and cream . Cover with a lid and allow it to boil.
5) Once it starts boiling,add halved eggs and remove from flame when the oil separates .
Garnish with coriander leaves .Serve hot with rice .Sending this to RCI - Udupi and Mangalorean Cuisine ,hosted by sia , event RCI started by lakshmi.