Tried out this recipe from here.
My daughter doesn't like tomato puree flavour, hence i added very less of it .
Okra - 200 gms
Salt to taste
Tomatoes - 3
Garlic - 4 cloves
Soy chunks - few
Tomato puree / Mashed tomatoes - 3 tbsps
Green Peppers - 2
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Clean okra and chop it .
2) Deep fry okra till brown.
3) Meanwhile , heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add sliced onions , garlic and green pepper till tender.
4) Then , add diced tomatoes till skinny.
5) Add mashed tomatoes,soy chunks and mix it. Cook in slow flame till chunks are well cooked.
6) Finally , add salt and okra to it . Mix it up well .
Serve hot with Rice .
Linking it up with Sara's Flavours of Lebanon event.