Channadal - 1 cup
Ghee as per your taste
Sugar as per your taste
Milk - 2 1/2 cups
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Powdered Cashews and Almonds - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak the dal in hot water for 2 hours.
2) Then ,pressure cook the dal with sufficient water till it softens for 5-6 whistles .Remove the excess of water if there and allow it to cool down .
3) Mash the dal with a ladle a bit coarsly.
4) Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan, add the mashed dal and fry on slow flame until the flavourful aroma rules out.
5) Add the milk and stir it up slowly well .
6) Finally add the nuts powdered,sugar and stir it for few minutes.
7) Garnish it with ghee roasted nuts .
Serve hot .Linking it with SNC Challenge by Kirti
Also for Priya 's Cooking with Seeds-Dals.