Plain flour / Maida - 2 cups
Warm water - 1/2 cup
Dry yeast - 2 tsps
Salt - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Oil - few tsps
Paneer - 100 gms (chopped it finely and marinate it with chilli powder and salt)
Green pepper - 1 finely sliced
Sweet corn - 1/4 cup
Onion - 1 big (finely sliced)
FOR PIZZA SAUCE :
Tomato puree - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper - 1/4 tsp
Heat oil in a pan . Add tomato puree in it .Cook over slow flame with the other ingredients .till the sauce is thick.Allow it cool down completely.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Mix the warm water and yeast in a small bowl . Wait until the yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes.
2) Knead the flour with sugar and salt .Add few tsps of oil.
3) Then , add the yeast mixture and make a soft dough .
4) Cover the dough with plastic wrap/wet muslin cloth and set aside until the dough doubles in volume, about 1-2 hours.
5) Sprinkle few flour over the baking sheets/tray . Roll out pizza dough .
6) Transfer dough to baking sheet/tray . Drizzle 2 teaspoons of oil over each pizza dough.
7) Spread pizza sauce in it . Then , spread the veggies over it .
8) Sprinkle grated chesse in it.
9) Preheat oven @ 200 deg.c for 10 minutes .Then ,bake the pizzas until the crusts are crisp and brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted on top, about 15 minutes. Cut the pizza into wedges and serve immediately with italian seasoning / oregano .
Linking it with Home bakers Challenge for May 2013 - Pizza .
and Jagruti bhabhi's Potluck Party , May 2013 .