Potatoes(2),Capsicum(1),Green peas(1 cup),Carrots(2)- 2 cups
Onion - 1
Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
Pav bhaji masala -1 1/2 tbsp
Red Chillies - 6
Garlic - 6 cloves
Coriander leaves -few
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
For the bhaji:
- Boil the Vegetables till they are soft. Drain out the excess water.Mash them a bit coarsely.
- Heat the butter in a large pan,saute the onion for few minutes minutes. Then, add grinded red chillies and garlic paste .
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates out.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder,Garam masala, pav bhaji masala and salt.
- Finally , add the boiled and mashed vegetables with little of water.Cook for few minutes ,turn off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves and few finely chopped onions .
Serve hot bhaji with Butter toasted Pav buns...