Wheat flour - 2 cups
Jeera - 1 tsp
Radish - 4
Chilli powder- 2 tsps
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Peel the skin of radish and fry them in oil for a minute.
2) Blend them coarsely in a blender . Mix in chillipowder, turmeric powder, jeera and salt.
3) Knead a soft dough of wheat flour with water and salt.
4) Make small balls and then roll them to make chapathis. Stuff it with radish filling and roll again.
5) Heat dosa tawa. Once hot, place the paratha. Spray oil and flip to its side till done.
Serve hot with kurma .