Hai Friends ,
HAPPY VINAYAKAR CHATHURTHI TO EVERYONE .
VINAYAKAR CHATHURTHI is celebrated as birthday of God Ganesh .
My simple decoration with all my ganesh idols ........
Offerings to God, Kolukkattai , Peanut sundal , Puffed rice , Beaten Rice , Fruits and Roasted channa dal .
Rice flour -- 1 cup
Jaggery and Grated Coconut -- 1 cup each
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil sufficient water with 3 tsps of oil .
2) Then make soft dough of rice flour with this water , add little by little .
3) After making a soft dough , add 4 tbsps of oil and again roll it .
4) Meanwhile , make jaggery syrup and add coconut to it.stir continuously and cook till it gets thickened.
5) Make small balls of dough and stuff it with the filling and steam cook it till done .
PEANUT SUNDAL :
1)Wash peanuts and pressure cook for 5 whistles and drain the stock.
2) Temper it with mustard , urat dal , onion , red chillies and grated coconut .
Sending this to Purva's Festive Food Event .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...