Butter beans -- 3 cups
Mustard and Urat dal --1 tsp each
Salt to taste
For Masala :
Green Chillies - 3
Kasakasa /Poppy Seeds -- 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Pressure cook butter beans with grinded masala and cook for 4 whistles .
2) Allow the steam to leave.
3) Check whether all the water is drained completely and masala is well mixed with beans.
4) Meanwhile , heat oil in a pan . Add mustard and urat dal . Once it splutters add curry leaves .
5) Then add this to the bean and mix well .
Serve hot with rice.
This goes to EC's MLLA-19 th event started by Susan