I came to know of this Rice through Chef Jacob's Kitchen long back . It got published in Mangaiyar Malar magazine too.
Cabbage - 1 1/2 cup sliced
Green Chillies - 2
Ginger-garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Channa dal - 3 tbsps
Rice - 1 cup
Onion - 1 sliced
Jeera - 2 tsps
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Cook rice and keep aside .
2) Meanwhile , heat oil in a pan . Add Jeera and when it splutters , add sliced onion and green chillies . Saute it till tender .
3) Add curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste .
4) Then , add channa dal and saute till it gets roasted.
5) Add salt and sliced cabbage . Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid .
6) Cook in slow flame . Once done , mix it well with hot rice .
Serve hot with any spicy gravy .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...