Plain flour - 1 1/2 cup
Boiled milk - 1/4 cup
Ripen mango slices - few
Powdered sugar - 1 cup
Hudon Canola Oil - 3 tbsps
Baking powder - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Beat milk and mango well with sugar in a blender.
2) Add this to maida and knead to a smooth dough with baking powder and oil.
3) Once done , roll small balls of it...flatten it and place in a greased baking pan.
4) Bake at 180 deg.c for 20 minutes.
5) Allow it cool down for 5 minutes.
Serve with a cup of hot tea / milk .
Linking it up with Show you style series -Mango by Viji .
Linking it with Viji's Soul Food Show .