Here come the roll ,
Whole moong dal(pacha payar/paasi payar)-1/2 cup(sprouted)
Sambar/Kurma powder-1 1/2 tsps
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder-a pinch
Wheat flour-3 cups
Soak moong dal in water for 7-8 hours.Drain the water and tie the dal in a clean damp cloth for a night.Even you can use sprout maker.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Pressure cook sprouted moong dal for 1-2 whistles.Drain the water and keep aside.
2) Boil noodles in plain water for 5 min,till it is part cooked.Drain the water and keep noodles aside.
3) Heat oil in a pan.Add onion and fry till tender.
4) Then add moong dal,noodles,Sambar powder,turmeric power and salt.Mix them veryslowly.Cook for 5-6 min.
5) Meanwhile prepare the dough for making rotis.
6) Make small dough balls and roll them to form chapathis/parathas.
7) Stuff rotis with the masala and just roll them to shape as you wish.
8) Tawa / Shallow fry them.Serve hot with sauce.