Ragi flour -- 2 cups
Sugar as taste
Grated Coconut as per your taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Take cup in a dry bowl . Sprinkle water and slowly mix them . See to that the flour is wet. Don't add water at a single stretch , sprinkle little by little and the flour must not be too sticky or watery .
2) I made this in a idli steam pan . Just spread this in the cloth of idli plate and cook for 10 minutes .
3) While serving , sprinkle sugar and grated coconut . Tastes good when served hot .
This goes to
1) Madhuram's JFI - Ragi event started by Indira.
2) Radika's Healthy Fast Food
3) Sara's CFK : Healthy Breakfast event started by Sharmi .