Preeti of http://authentic-food-treasures.blogspot.com/ has passed me this beautiful memorable award . Thank you dear .
Rules for this award ......have to award 7 friends and tag them to write 10 honest things about them .Thank you dear for tagging me too .
10 Honest things about me :
1 ) I am typical housewife and strict mom for a 2 + yr old cute angel , Deshna . Strictness is restricted only in getting her daily routines perfect .
2) I never miss to talk to my childhood , school and college friends atleast once a month.
3) I love trying different recipes to make my daughter have it and enjoy them .
4) Never miss playing with her , take her for a long refreshing walk .
5) I am a fun loving person ...........friendly natured .
6) I love crafts , having nice collection of ganesh idols .
7) I am a craziest fan of Cranberry juice , Dairy milk , Kaju kathili and Amul Alphonsa Ice cream .
8) Love long trips during weekends . Feel comfort and relaxed .
9) I am the craziest commentator for Advertisements . Would like to pursue a degree in advertisement . Will try for a career in that field .
10 ) I strongly believe that "Our wellwishers are the most precious gift in this competitive world". I really follow my brother's golden words in my life " If there are four persons to curse you , there will be four more persons to bless you from their heart . Do live for them , feel happy for them . Don't ever think of persons who are cursing you .Life will be the most beautiful " .
I am passing this award and tagging
Here come today's recipe ,
Tofu -- 2oo gms
Capsicum --- 1 big
Onion -- 1
Tomato -- 2 medium
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder -- 1/2 tsp
Garam masala -- 1 tsp
Ginger--garlic paste -- 1 tsp
Salt to taste .
Curry and corainder leaves .
Grinded coconut-1/4 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak tofu in warm water for 5 minutes. Squeeze the water from it .Cut into small cubes and mix them well with chilli powder and salt .
2) Heat oil , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
3) Add chopped capsicum and saute for 2 minutes . Add curry leaves and all the powders .
4) Blend tomatoes in a mixer .
5) Then tomato and coconut paste to the onion mixture . Add little water .
6) Finally add tofu cubes and slower the flame to simmer . Cover with a lid . Cook till the oil separates.
Serve hot with rotis and puri's . Sending this to AFAM- Bell Peppers hosted by Priya ,event started by Maheswari .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...