EGG TOMATO KURMA
Egg - 5
Onion - 2
Mustard , Jeera - 1 tsp each
Green Chillies - 3
Salt to taste
FOR MASALA :
Tomato - 4 small
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cloves , Cinnamon sticks , elachi - 2 each
Cashews - 10
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil eggs separately and keep it aside.
2) Heat oil in a kadai .Once hot, add mustard and jeera .When it splutters , add onion and saute till tender.
3) Add chopped chillies,salt and curry leaves.
4) Then , add the grinded masala with little water.
5) Simmer to slow flame.
6) Once it starts,boiling add eggs to it. Cook till the oil separates out.
Serve hot with Rice / Roti .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...