I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to have a great vacation.I invite you all to join the christmas and new year party in my blog too .
Photo :http://highdefinitionphotosandwallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-christmas-wallpaper.html . Thank you a cute one .
Rules for the Event :
1) Post your Christmas and New year celebrations happier moments with us . You can either share your party food , decorations in your home , neighbourhood etc . Something related to the celebration .
2) Please feel free to use the logo . Link it back to my event page .
3) Mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
4) Join the party and enjoy !!!!!!!! . Send your entries by January 3 , 2011 .
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti .
Rules to be followed :
1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian recipe prepared with only Milk as a main ingredient between 1st Jan and 31th Jan 2013. 2. Link to my event page and Jagruti's event announcement page. Logo is mandatory . 3. Multiple recipes are welcomed .Archieved recipes are accepted only with their reposts with event links and logo. 4. Send your entries to email@example.com with the subject line as Event name attached with the said details: Name :Blog Name :Recipe Name : Recipe URL : Picture of your recipe : 4. Non-bloggers are welcome to send your recipes to my mail with the picture of the recipe . Enjoy the event and have fun .
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves - 10 gms Dried and fried Garlic cloves - 10 nos Cinnamon sticks - few Staranise - few Dried Mint - 5 tsps Kasthuri Methi - few Mustard - 1 tsp Fennel seeds - 5 gms Kuskus - 1 tsp Salt METHOD OF PREPARATION : 1) Dry fry them one by one and grind them to a fine powder with sufficient salt. 2) Store them in an air tight container. Linking it up with Nabintha's Home made Spices event.