- Baby corn - 6
- Peas - 200 gms
- Soy chunks - 150 gms
- Capsicum - 1
- Red Jalapeno -3
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Spring onion - 1 bunch( finely Chopped)
- Sweet and Sour chilli sauce - 2 tsps
- Pepper powder - 2 tsps
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Dark soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil/Butter
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a wide pan. Once hot, fry chopped baby corn for few minutes till golden brown. Once done, keep it aside. Meanwhile, soya chunks and soak in hot water for 20 minutes, then squeeze the chunks without water.
2) Heat butter or oil in a pan. One hot, saute the onion till transparent, followed by peas, capsicum, spring onion, red jalapeno, fried babycorn, soya chunks, little water and cook till it softens.
3) Once cooked, add in dark soy sauce, chilli saue, jeera powder and mix it well before adding rice. Once done, add in the cooked rice and mix it well for 5 minutes. Garnish it with crushed pepper or pepper powder.
4) Remove from the flame and serve hot.