Hai friends ,
Well and wish u all the same . My heartfelt thanks to all of you for visiting my blog during my break too. It's been a month time since i posted my last recipe . Anyhow my laptop is ready now...........
Here comes my mom's favourite dosai....i should have posted it before for my event.Since my laptop was out...i couldn't . So,please forgive me for posting it against the rules . Hope you people will forgive me...only for this time ...............
Potato --200 gms
Green chillies - 2
Onion - 1
Curry and dania leaves
Garam masala powder --1/2 tsp
Chilli powder --1 tsp
Turmeric powder --1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Pressure cook potato for 4 whistles . Peel the skin and mash them well .
2) Heat oil . Add mustard,urad dal.When it splutters , add chopped onion ,curry leaves and green chillies .
3) Once it becomes tender , add chopped tomato and wait till forms thick gravy .
4) Add mashed potato and all the powders .Add little water and cook all the raw smell leaves forming a thick masala .Garnish with dania leaves and keep aside .
5) Heat dosa tawa . Spread the batter , once cooked,flip to its side . Once done , stuff masala in the center of dosa ,roll it and serve hot with sambar or chutney .