CHETTINAD FISH KULAMBU
Pomfret - 1/2 kg
Garlic cloves- 4
Onion - 1/2 cup
Chilli powder - 2 tsps
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Tamarind - a small lemon size
Fish masala - 2 tsps
Salt to taste
Mustard and Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp each
Tomato - 1
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Marinate the fish with 1 tsp turmeric powder and coriander powder , lemon juice and salt for 1 hour.
2) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard , fennel seeds . When it splutters , add chopped onion and garlic .Saute till tender.
3) Then add chopped tomato , curry leaves and salt.
4) Add all the powders and mix it well.
5) Then , add tamarind juice to it with little water and allow it to boil .
6) Once it starts to boil , add fish to it and simmer to slow flame . Cook till the oil separates out .
Serve hot with Rice . I made this recipe from Solai's Kitchen . Thank you for such a tasty curry .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...