RAVA STUFFED POLI
White Rava - 1/2 cup
Sugar Candy/Kalkandu - 1 cup (powdered)
Elachi - 3
Maida - 3 cups.
Grated coconut - 7 tbsps
Ghee as your wish.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Roast rava and soak it for 15 minutes .
2) Meanwhile dissolve sugar with sufficient water .
3) Add rava , continuously stirring it without any lumps . Cover with a lid till rava is cooked .
4) Add grated coconut , elachi and mix them well . Remove from the flame when the content is thick without any water . Keep aside and allow it to cool.
5) Knead maida with enough water and ghee / oil to make a soft dough . Keep it aside for 30 minutes .Then it will become soft .
6)Make a ball of dough, roll them. Stuff them with rava mixture in small ball size in the centre and seal them.
7) Again roll them .
8) Heat dosa tawa and roast it till golden brown with ghee.
Repeat on the other side.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...