- Sugar- 2cups
- Roasted Gram/Pottukadalai -1/4 kg
- Fresh grated coconut- 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1 tsp
- Cashews , Almonds , Pista , Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Boiled warm Milk - 1/4 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1.Ghee roast cashews , 1/4 cup grated coconut , almonds and pista for few minutes .
2.Then grind them along with roasted gram and sugar into fine powder.
3.Transfer them to a clean plate and add few ghee roasted raisins to it.
4. Mix them well . Add few tbsps of warm ghee and then add milk little by little and
make small balls/laddoos of it.Store them in an air tight container , will hold good for
2-3 days if maintained properly.
Serve it .
Linking it with Viji's SYS - January 2014