Dear friends ,
This is my 300th post . It couldn't have happened without your support and encouragement . Thank you girls .A small gift to all of you .
Card Courtesy : http://juniorslayouts.com/graphics/search/8/flowers.htm
We celebrate this moment with a yummy rice kheer and an event ,
Cooked Rice - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 litre
Sugar -- 4 tbsps
Sugar candy / Kalkandu - - 1 handful
Elachi - 3
Cashews and Raisins
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil milk in a heavy bottomed vessel . Allow it to reduce to 3/4 of it .
2) Then dissolve sugar and kalkandu .
3) Add rice slowly and stir it well .Cook in slow flame .
4) Wait till milk thickens.
5) Once done , check for the payasam consistency and taste.
6) Garnish it with ghee fried cashews ,elachi and raisins.
EVENT : KHEER FESTIVAL AT EASY2COOKRECIPES .
1) Post a payasam / kheer recipe in your blog with a link back to this event .
2) Multiple and old entries are also allowed .
3) Send ur entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
a) Recipe name :
b) Link for the recipe :
c) Photo :
4) Rush ur entries before April 20 , 2010 .
Enjoy and have more fun and happpiness.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...