Here comes the last part of the roundup .A gift for all my blogger friends .
pic : free wall papers.
Share this gift with your family members .
Here comes the final set of yummy recipes .
Sharanya Family's Favourite Recipes.
Since she couldn't upload any new posts in her blog due to some technical issues , she has the sent their method of preparation .
Masala mini shells:
Mini shell sheets – 1 pack
For masala stuffing:
Oil – 1 tsp
Jeera – 1 tsp
Onion – 1 medium
Ginger – 1 inch
Garlic- 1 medium
Green chili – 1 or 2
Tomatoes – 2 medium
Green peas – ½ cup boiled
Potatoes – 2 medium boiled and smashed
chili powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Salt – to taste.
- Bake mini shells according to the instructions given in the pack.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera and onions and fry well.
- Grind ginger garlic and chilli. Add it to the onions. Fry well till the raw smell goes.
- add tomatoes
- Add the dry masalas and let cook well.
- Finally add the peas, potatoes and chopped coriander leaves.
- Let the shells cool to room temperature ,
- Slowly remove the top layer of the shell. Now apply a layer of masala on the bottom part of the shell and cover with top layer.
- Serve with ketchup or mint chutney.
Choco mini shells:
Mini shells – 1 pack
Chocolate chips – as required.
Nuts – as required.
- Bake the mini shells as per instructions on pack and let it cool to room temperature.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Chop nuts.
- Scoop the chocolate in a spoon and fill on top of the mini shells. Decorate with nuts and let it cool till the chocolate hardens.
Asha Family's Favourite Sivarathri Thali . Priyanka Family's Favourite Papdi Chaat . Lissie Family's Favourite Thai Red Chicken Curry. Radhika Family's Favourite Fruits Salad with nuts>. PJ Family's Favourite Keerai Sambar . Nayna Family's Favourite Channa Dal. Jyothi Family's Favourite Aloo and Poori . Ruchika Family's Favourite Anda Masala . Nisha Family's Favourite Poori and Aloo Ki subzi . Rupali Family's Favourite Sabudina Vada with Chutney . Kanchan Family's Favourite Stuffed Brinjal. Kamala Family's Favourite Palak Paratha .
Priya Family's Favourite Aloo Paratha . My Family's Favourites : POORI AND POTATO MASALA
MOONG DAL PARATHA
ALOO PARATHA WITH CHILLI PANEER GRAVY
VEGETABLE STUFFED PARATHA
SPROUTS STUFFED CHAPATHI WITH ALOO CURRY
PAPPAD CHAPATHI WITH MIXED VEGETABLE KURMA
DAL COCONUT CHAPATHI WITH EGG GRAVY
SPICY METHI CHAPATHI
Punjabi Fish curry
Chole batura Fish Fry with Pizza Seasoning Masala Fish Fry
If i have missed your entries , please let me know about it .Thank you.........enjoy and have more fun.