Maida -11/2 cup
Melted butter - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Fresh curd - 2 tsps
Oil - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
FOR SUGAR SYRUP :
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. Mix well melted butter with curd , baking soda , oil and sugar .
2. Then , finally add maida and knead a very soft dough with little water for 5-10 minutes.
3. Roll out small balls of it , flatten them with a thumb print in the center or swirl the edges of it.
4. Heat oil in kadai . Drop a pinch of dough to it , it must raise up.Then , oil is ready for frying .Drop badushas to it . Switch of the flame , let badusha be cooked in pre-heated oil .After 5 minutes , again switch on the flame and fry them in slow flame till done and brown. Drain the oil .
5. Meanwhile prepare thick sugar syrup of one string consistency .Dip the badusha in hot syrup for a minute and then take it out .