Hai Friends ,
We are back in home after a wonderful vacation in Goa . Thank you for visiting my blog and for the valuable comments even in my absence .
Here comes a simple and quick recipe to beat this summer ,
Bottlegourd - 1 cup (cubed)
Fresh curd - 1 cup
Coconut - 4 pieces
Green chillies - 2
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
For Tadka :
Mustard - 1 tsp
Red chillies - 2
Channa dal - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add mustard and red chillies.When it splutters , add channa dal and roast it half brown .
2) Add curry leaves . Then , add chopped gourd and saute well .Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid .
3) Meanwhile , fry coconut pieces and green chillies with a pinch of asafoetida and grind it with curd and keep aside.
4) Once veggie is cooked well , add turmeric powder and mix well.
5) Turn off the flame and add the beaten curd to it and mix well.
Serve hot with Rice .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...