MIXED LENTILS VADA / KALAVAI PARUPPU VADAI
Channa dal -- 1 handful
Toor dal - - 1 handful
Masoor dal - 1 handful
Moong dal - 1 handful
Green gram - 1 handful
Urat dal - 1 handful
Salt to taste
Green Chillies -3
Ginger - a small piece
Onion - 1 big chopped
Rice flour - 2-3 tbsps
Jeera - 2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak all the dal for 3 hours .
2) Grind them coarsely with salt , ginger and green chillies.
3) Transfer it to a big vessel , add jeera , chopped onion and curry leaves .Mix it well .If it is little watery , add 2 tbsps of rice flour to it
4) Take a small ball of it and then flatten it .
5) Meanwhile , heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , drop the vadai and cook till turns brown .
Serve hot with Chutney / Sambar .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...