DRUMSTICK CURRY / MURUNGGAIKAI KOOTU
Drumstick -- 2
Moong dal - 1 cup
Red Chillies - 2
Mustard - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
FOR GRINDING :
Coconut pieces - 5
Channa dal - 1 tsp
Jeera - 1 tsp
Asafoetida - 1 tsp
Red Chillies - 5
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Pressure cook dal with a tsp of oil and turmeic powder for 2 whistles . Allow the steam to leave and keep aside.
2) Meanwhile , chopped drumstick and boil in it a pan with sufficient water .
3) Once , the veggie is cooked , add the dal to it and mix well.
4) Then , saute the ingredients for masala and grind them .
5) Add this to the dal and mix it well. Cook till the raw smell leaves.
6) Finally , temper it with mustard , red chillies and curry leaves.
Serve hot with Rice .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...