CHILLED BADAM KHEER
Badam / Almond -- 1 cup
Milk - 1/2 litre
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Saffron - a pinch
Cashew -- 6
Pista -- 4
Cardamom pods -- 4
Kalkandu - 1/2 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil almond in water for 3 minutes . Peel their skin and grind to a fine paste.Meanwhile , powder cashews,Pista and Cardamom.
2) Boil milk . When it starts to boil , add almond paste, sugar , kalkandu and the grinded powder.
3) Cook in slow flame till it thickens .
4) Add saffron to it before removing from flame .
5) Once it gets cooled down , refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.
Sending this to kheer festival .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...