KADAI CHICKEN GRAVY
Chicken - 250 gms
Green chillies -4
Onion - 2 medium chopped
Tomato - 1 big
Chilli powder -2 tsps
Ginger-garlic paste-1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves and Curry leaves
Yogurt - 3 tbps
Lemon - 1
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Marinate chicken with 1 tsp chilli powder,dania powder,yogurt,garam masala powder for 1 hour.
2) Heat oil in a kadai . Add onion and saute till golden brown.
3) Add chopped tomato and green chillies and saute till tender.
4) Add ginger-garlic paste,curry leaves and all the powders with salt.
5) Finally , add chicken to them and mix them well .Add little water sufficient for the chicken to be cooked .
6)Cover with a lid and cook in slow flame till it forms thick gravy.Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
Serve hot with Rice / Roti .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...