Tuna chunks (Tinned ) - 2 tins
Fish masala powder - 3 tsps
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oats biscuits -3
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Fennel seeds powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Wash tuna chunks with plain water twice . Strain out water completely.
2) Add the above said ingredients except biscuits to the chunk and keep aside for 1 hr.
3) Then , grind biscuits till powder .
4) Now , grind the fish for only 1 turn and roll small balls of it . Flatten it and coated it with biscuit crumps .
5) Baked it for 15 minutes at 200 deg.c.
Serve it with Sauce .Linking it with Priya's Olymic games event and Party Snacks Food by Snehidhi.