Chicken - 1 kg
Tomato - 2 big
Onion - 2 big
Chicken masala - 2 tsps
Garlic paste - 2 tsps
Dried mint - 2 tsps
Salt to taste
FOR MASALA :
Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
Garlic - 10 cloves
Fennel seeds - 2 tsps
Kukus - 1 tsp
Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Clean and marinate the chicken with a tsp of corinader powder , chilli powder , turmeric powder , salt and 1 tsp of curd for an hour .
2) Then , pressure cook chicken with grinded masala for 5 whistles .
3) Meanwhile , heat kadai . Add a ladle of oil . Once hot , saute onion till tender and transparent .
4) Followed by tomato and saute till thick gravy . Add salt to it .
5) Next , add ginger paste to it and all spice powder with turmeric powder .
6) Finally , transfer chicken with the masala to it .Add sufficient water and cook till the gravy thickens and the oil separates . Garnish with mint before removing from the flame .
Serve hot with Rice / Roti . Linking it up with Lubna's Joy from Fasting to Feasting - V event and Priya's Olymic games event