2009/10/28

SPICY BRINGAL CHUTNEY


INGREDIENTS: 

Brinjal - - 4 medium sizes 
Tamarind - - a small piece 
Coconut -- 4 pieces 
Salt to taste 
Onion -- 1 small 
Tomato - 1 small 
Curry leaves and coriander leaves
Red chillies -- 2 
Channa dal -- 2 tbsps 

METHOD OF PREPARATION : 

1) Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan . Fry all the ingredients . Cook till the raw smell of brinjal leaves and it becomes tender and skinny . 
2) Blend them in a mixture . Serve with dosa /idli. 


 Recipes for the following events : 1) Spicy Fiery Chutney event :
This goes to Sree valli's Spicy fiery Chutney . 2 ) Beetroot Chutney 3) Amla / Nellikkai Chutney 4) Sesame Chutney 5) Coconut Chutney 6) Radish Chutney 7) Peanut Chutney 8) Red Chilli Chutney 9)Spicy tomato chutney 10) Qucik Tomato Chutney 11)Carrot Chutney 12)Capsicum Chutney 13)Dried Red Chillies Chutney 2) Sara's Monthy Cheese event : 1) CHEESY VEGGIE SANDWICH 2)Chilli Paneer 3)Paneer Cashew Masala 4)Capsicum Tofu Masala Gifts from my friends : Sree vidhya has passed me this cute award..Thank you dear. Vidhas has passed these two beautiful ones...thank you dear Would like share these with all my friends...

19 comments:

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats on ur awards dea..!!
Chytney looks excllnt

Sanghi said...

yum yum chutney da.!

Anupama said...

I make it slightly different but absolutely love this too... adds to the variations that I always long for...

Unknown said...

Congrats!! yummy chutney..Never tried chutney with brinjal.will try it.

Usha said...

Congrats on all your awards, the thuvaiyal looks inviting !

Anonymous said...

shama, after ur comment in my blog, I have been trying to visit urs..u dint leave me ur link..was hunting n hunting and finally I got it now..hoping to visit u often.

Nandinis food said...

One of my fav chutney. Looks slurpy. Love to have with hot idlis! congrats on your awards!

Raks said...

I love brinjal chutney,this is very new to me!

Rohini said...

Congrats on your awards!!
And chutney looks yummy..!

Vikis Kitchen said...

Chutney looks delicious. Congrats on all your awards dear.

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Yummy chutney, looks delicious.

Namitha said...

Chutney looks great..:-)

gtyuk said...

brinjal chutney looks yummm; and congratulations for the awards, enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Chutney looks so nice.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

First time here, brinjal chutney looks perfect, my all time favorite for idly, dosas!

vidhas said...

I am a fan of brinjal in any form, thuviayl looks tempting

Parita said...

Yummmm chutney looks fantastic..mouth watering!

sangeeta said...

yummy chutny..

my kitchen said...

Congrats on ur Awards,yummy chutney,goes well with idlies

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)