Sending this to srilekha's EFM - Savories Event , Sudeshna's Festival of Rice.Click here and Srivalli's My Legume Love Affair Event and Susan's Event .
Moong dal - 1/4 cup
Coconut and Jaggery - 1/4 cup each
Dosa batter as per requirement
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1)Pressure cook moong dal with a spoon of oil and a pinch of turmeric powder for 1 whistle .Allow it to cool and keep aside.
2) Meanwhile ,heat kadai ,add jaggery with little water and wait it gets completely dissolved.
3) Then add grated coconut to this and stir for some time.
4) Then add dal to it and mix them well.
5) Turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
6) Heat oil for deep frying .Make small balls out of dal mixture , dip it in dosa batter and deep fry them .
Serve hot........a simple sweet evening snack.
5) Turn off
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...