Maida - 2 cups
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Knead flour with sufficient water to a soft dough Add more oil while kneading to make it more soft .
2) Knead it in the morning for making parotta for dinner . Keep the dough in a clean air contianer covered for 6- 7 hours.
3) Apply oil to your hand, roll small balls of the dough and roll as shown.
4) Roll it like a spiral pattern.
5) Add a spoon of oil of it and beat it with your palms as for poli .
6) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , deep fry it till crispy .
Serve with Chicken Chalna.