Happy to Guest post a recipe from Swetha .Thank you dear for this yummy recipe .
Pasta : 1 pkt,
Noodles : 1 pkt,
Capsicum : 1 medium chopped,
Peas : 1 cup,
Corn : 1 cup (optional),
Garam masala : 1/2 table spoon,
Spring onions : 2 sprigs,
Oil - 1/2 t.spoon,
Jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
1) In a vessel boil pasta till its half done. Then drain off the water and rinse the pasta in cold water and leave it aside.
2) In a kadai, add oil and jeera. When Jeera splutters add spring onions, peas, corn, capsicum and fry. Then add water and salt to the mixture.
3) Once water starts boiling add garam masala and noodles and the boiled pasta to it.
4) Once the pastadles are done, add some tomato sauce and serve hot.
5) Carrots and cabbages can be added to give it an oriental touch. I had purposely avoided tomatoes and added sauce at the end.