Beetroot small - 4
Green Chillies - 3
Cumin/Jeera powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil beetroot in pressure cooker for 3 whistles till it softens well with little water.
2) Then , blend beetroot with chillies ,jeera powder and 1/4 salt for a minute.
3) Meanwhile , knead soft dough for roti / chapathi .Make a medium size ball of dough and roll over.
5) Spread beetroot masala stuff in the center . Place another rolled chapathi over it .Seal the edges.Thinly roll it over again.
6) Heat oil in tawa. Place it , sprinkle a spoon of oil , flip to its side till done .
7) Serve hot with Dal /Kurma .
Linking it with Seasonal food event here .