Tried this delicious tikka from arthy shama for potluck party
- Paneer- 200 gms
- Capsicum - 1 or 2
- Deseeded tomato quartered - 1/2 cup
- Curd-1 tbsp
- Fresh cream-2 tbsp
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Chilly powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Dried methi leaves - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
Method of preparation :
1 .Mix all ingredients for marination well.
2.Toss paneer, capsicum and tomato over the masala .
3. Refrigerate for four to six hours.
4. Then pierce them one by one on wooden skewers .
5. Grill them at pre-heated oven at 240 degree celsius for twenty minutes.Check them in between and flip it till done.
Serve them hot .