Thank you Shruti for this yummy kulfi .
Milk – 1 L
Sweetened condensed milk – 1 tin of amul mithai mate
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Corn flour – 1 1/2 tbsp
Chopped pistachios – 1/4 cup
Saffron strands – 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Rose water – 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1.Dissolve cornflour in 1/2 cup milk and keep aside.
2. Meanwhile boil the remaining milk, condensed milk and sugar .
3. Keep scraping the cream from the sides of the pan for thickening the mixture.
4. Boil on low flame till it reduces to 3/4 quantity.
5 .Add the cornflour mixture to it and mix well.Continuously stir it up to avoid lumps.
6 .Stir it well until the mixture thickens.Add cardamom powder, saffron and chopped pistachios. Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.
7.Add rose water and vanilla essence and mix well.
8. Now pour the mixture into kulfi moulds with the lid and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
9. After completely set, remove the kulfi fom the freezer and sprinkle little water over the mould and then slowly pull out the kulfi .
Linking it with SNC Challenge -