Corn - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Green Chillies - 2
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Channa dal flour - 2 tsps
Salt to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in kadai . Add mustard and jeera . When it splutters , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
2) Add chopped tomato,green chillies and curry leaves . Fry till it foorms thick gravy.
3) Add corn ,garam masala and little water .Add salt.
4) Cover with a lid and allow to boil .Wait till it gets cooked.
5) Before removing from flame add channa dal flour . turn off the flame after 10 minutes.Garnish with dania leaves .
Serve hot with chapathi.
This goes to Sharmi's Cooking for Kids - Corn.
My other entries are :
Corn Semiya Upma