2012/08/29

VEGETABLE SPAGHETTI



INGREDIENTS :

  • Wheat Noodles/ Spaghetti  - 500 gas
  • Onion - 1 chopped
  • Mixed veggies - 1 cup
  • Salt to taste
  • Bell pepper - 1
  • Chilli powder - 1 tsp


METHOD OF PREPARATION :


1) Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and bell pepper, saute till tender.


2) Add mixed veggies with spice powders, salt and water. Cover with a lid and cook till done.


3) Meanwhile, boil noodles in a separate pan and drain the stock. 


4) Once the vegetables are cooked, add noodles and cook till done .Check for salt and spice.

Serve hot .Party Snacks Food by Snehidhi.

9 comments:

virunthu unna vaanga said...

wow.. my all time favorite noodles... super yummy...
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

Unknown said...

my fav is noodles can't get enough of it, adding vegetables makes it healthy and tasty too

Priya

Chicken Tikka~ Today’s Special
Visit Cook like Priya



Prema said...

Delicious noodles,my fav too...

great-secret-of-life said...

My kids favourite.. Nice recipe

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Fabulous noodles, luscious.

Sangeetha M said...

my kids fav one...looks so yumm!!

Asiya Omar said...

Yummy Noodles.

Saraswathi Ganeshan said...

My Fav..Can u pass the bowl to me..

Asmita said...

Yummy!

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)